Re: [school-core] Proposal for the Reorganization of Schoolforge

Hi All,

> If not, then I think we will, some day, have to face this issue -- form a
> Schoolforge org.

Yes, to get married in a UNION of some type is always going to be a looming
question. But, it may always be greeted with a reply of "no thanks."

Thanks for the posting and raising the topic. But the thread needs clear,
short, more robust benefits. Illustrate what would be availble as an entity
that are NOT able to be capitalized upon now (as a loose group).

Beyond the benefits -- I'd like faith that the execution and upside of such
a formal union would come to pass.

    We could all agree to play the LOTTERY, Power Ball, etc. Do they have
this in India? Then if we won $26 Million -- we'd be able to have a well
funded and staffed entity. Much great work could be done then. But, let's be
real.

> Am I the only one who sees the need?
I don't see the need. But, I've got an open mind to sit back and have it
presented again (and again and again if so desired by any among us).

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark@Rauterkus.com  http://Rauterkus.com
http://CLOH.Org   http://Sunnyhill.org    http://www.Deliberate.com