Re: [school-core] Proposal for the Reorganization of Schoolforge

> It's worth noting that I think David is proposing that the money be
> handled solely by one of the legally recognized non-profits, such as OSEF.
> (There's no reason for schoolforge itself to get into the business
> or accepting, receiving, or keeping money, because it's got no legal
> recognition.)

The thing about this is, If I was to go to schoolforge site and want to
donate for the cause, I would want to donate TO SchoolForge I would want
to know that SchoolForge was the one who was handling the cash not some
other non-profit. The actual paper work for becoming a non-profit is not
that bad albeit pain in the rear, and the paper work that comes month
after month is a pain but is this not where we need to go with
schoolforge.

I just think that if I was to go to donate to schoolforge but OSEF was
the one handling the monies then why did I not just donate to OSEF
reguardless of the Fund that OSEF has set aside for schoolforge which I
assume is the way it would be proposed.

I think that if this change is going to come it needs to come by
SchoolForge itself becoming a non-profit entity.

--
Matt R. Jezorek
Linux for Education