Re: [school-core] is it possible...

Felix,

Yes, it's possible, but at the same time when you sign up as a schoolforge
member, a representative from your group must be on the schoolforge mailing
lists as a requirement of membership.  This is mentioned in the very first
e-mail any organization gets on signup from David Bucknell:

"Please be aware that the first (and practically the only) duties of
membership
are that you do two things:

1.) join the schoolforge-discuss and schoolforge-core mailing lists. You
can do
start that by going to http://schoolforge.net/discuss.php (if you haven't
already)

2.) Place a schoolforge logo on prominently on your own Web site, linked to
schoolforge."

Michael