[school-core] Greetings from Schoolforge

Dear Professor,

Thank you for your interest in the Schoolforge coalition. Unfortunately,
membership is not open to individuals, but only to organizations, so we cannot
accept your membership application. However, we sincerely invite you to join us
as an individual participant. To do so, please join the schoolfore-discuss
mailing list by filling out the form at http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

We look forward to working with you to foster free and open resources in education.

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge.net

--
http://www.iteachnet.org