[school-core] Subscription to schoolforge-core

This is in response to a few recent inquiries on how to unsubscribe
from the schoolforge-core mailing list.

When an organization joins Schoolforge, one of the conditions of
membership is that it designates a representative to be subscribed to
the schoolforge-core mailing list so that the organization can have a
say in the management of Schoolforge.  Each member organization _must_
have at least one person representing the organization subscribed to
the schoolforge-core mailing list.  That is one of the conditions of
membership.  If you are such a representative and wish to be removed
from the mailing list, you'll have to send the email address of the
person from your organization who will be taking your place on the
mailing list.  If no one from your organization is willing to be on
this mailing list, you are in essence withdrawing your membership from
Schoolforge.

I don't say this to be assertive, but membership in this coalition
isn't intended to be just a token gesture of support, a sort of check
off to indicate that you're interested in the use of open resources in
education.  We hope this to be a coalition that can be of benefit to
all its members.  That can only happen if the members are engaged in
the operation of the coalition.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--