Re: [school-core] Subscription to schoolforge-core

Doug,

I support you 100% on the requirement that one member of the organization
must be a representative on schoolforge-core....otherwise, it seems that
they either do not wish to contribute (in which case, there really is no
point in submitting an application in the first place), or they wish others
to do all the work.

Members of the list, I know I've not been posting probably as often as I
should...I have to plead a very high work-load (between consulting and the
2 places I'm employed, I've been putting in 70-80 hour weeks...this leaves
me very little time to work on much of anything else, including General
Education Online (http://www.findaschool.org), Academic Web Information
Repository (http://www.webspinners.org), and of course, schoolforge (with
at least another 2 -3 projects either in the planning or development stages).

Of course, as I do manage to get time, I'll help where I can...or at least
offer my opinion....

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of something very special,

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Database Administrator / Web Statistician, Simple End User Linux