[school-core] Re: Software categories

> ***Justin, what about just plugging one in, such as
> http://drupal.org/project/Tagadelic --? You wan to wait for a more
> stable Drupal 7 version, right?

Yeah, also I agree with Laura that tag navigation is sometimes not the
most helpful.  I was thinking that an approach I may take when I have
more time is to set up a 'related software' section at the bottom of
the software entries that lists related software based on tags.

>> Also found out there's a license called CeCILL which isn't yet approved by
>> OSI, but is approved by FSF.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CeCILL for
>> details.  A few of the programs we recently added were under the CeCILL
>> license.  Wasn't sure if we should add that to our License list or just use
>> something generic like Historic Permission Notice and link to the actual
>> license for details.
>
> ***This is a very cool find.  If it gets approved by the FSF, it's a
> shoe-in for OSI, isn't it?  Who knows who's interested in 'whose
> approval?

Should I add it to our list?

> ***See whether you don't like this: https://schoolforge.net/node/161
> I've added this to the Ok, let's add some software section: "Or, if
> you're ready now, you can click here and go directly to the "Create
> Software" Page."
> I tend to like such hand-holding.  What do you think?

The only problem is that if the user isn't signed in and goes to the
create software page - it gives them an ugly access denied error
message :(