Re: [school-core] School Software and OS Choice

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 06:10:55AM +0300, pohalone@dlc.fi wrote:
> > Can someone show me where all these "good software for schools" >is. Is
> > there a web site that lists them?

We aimed to collect that information at the 'software resources' page
at schoolforge: http://schoolforge.net/software.php. Let us know if
there are pointers we should add. Unfortunately, I think we may have too
many pointers to be easily useful; but then, Schoolforge's goal is to
be inclusive rather than exclusive. Do feel free to sort out which are
the best (for your purpose), and if it looks like a useful list we'll
link to it too.

> Please surf to http://www.eduprojects.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=10 and
> have a look what people have written previously. The forum includes
> mails of Schoolforge since 2002.

You can also see them in mhonarc format at
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/ and
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/core/

--Roger