Re: [school-core] multilingual web platform

Dear Grahame,

thank you for your interest in ESP :-)!
I am the Finnish ESP coordinator, a colleague of Karl Sarnow.
FYI, we have started preparing the 19th ESP conference 9-13th 2005 in Tampere Finland. Have a look at our site in http://esp.eduprojects.net.
Our main theme will be Mobile learning.
Before I invite you to the 19th conference in Finland Borivoj Brdcka will certainly invite you to Prague, Czech, where the 18th ESP conference will take place late March 2004.

Best regards,

:-)Ilpo
Ilpo Halonen
ESPfi coordinator

P.S. You'll find Schoolforge discussions collected since 2002 in http://www.eduprojects.net/forum .

> I note with interest that you are still the German Co-ordinator for the
> European Schools Project. I used to receive regular emails and details of
> their annual conferences but I have heard absolutly nothing for over
a year
> now. Is it still active ?
> > Regards, Grahame

Yes it is. May be a bit more silent then before.

;-)

CU
Karl

--