Re: [school-discuss] Status of Engima gradebook project

hello,

i just read throught the gradebook emails in the schoolforge mail archives for
april 2002.  relative to evaluating Storm as a platform, if we use
mysql,php,apache and have utilities to import/export basmati and
MSAccess - then we may have a good match.

it will use preexisting basmati and MSAccess and run on the web or off the
web.

(a) have any teachers actually looked at storm and tried to establish
a mental fit with using it day to day ?

(would you like to discuss how you can do that ?)

if so (i.e. if (a) ), did it fair well or poorly ?

what made it rate poorly ?

these answers just need to be bullet points.

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com