Re: [school-discuss] Status of Engima gradebook project

Just caught this. It's late here, but I want to say again that you ought to
look at the grade book and report card that are part of schoolmation. It uses
mysql and php and allows users to configure categories. A very good start on
features and comes with user authentication. Doesn't calculate or print. But a
good start.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org