Re: [school-discuss] Status of Engima gradebook project

mikee wrote:

> (a) have any teachers actually looked at storm and tried to establish
> a mental fit with using it day to day ?
>
> (would you like to discuss how you can do that ?)
>
> if so (i.e. if (a) ), did it fair well or poorly ?
>
> what made it rate poorly ?
>
> these answers just need to be bullet points.

As a suggestion, how about contacting David M. Harrison, Department of Physics,
University of Toronto, harrison@physics.utoronto.ca?  He's listed as the principal
maintainer of Storm, and ought to have some contacts with the Storm user
community.  I think it's likely that he'll be interested in this project and might
be able to help answer these kind of questions.