Re: [school-discuss] Preparing the next freeduc-cd release

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 22:00, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Actually, its me leading it so if anyone wants to help by either burning
> > a few OO.o CDs
>
> How many do you want doing and which version and OS?

As many as possible. By the time we distribute it will be the final OO.o
1.1 (or later if any significant bugs come to light) There is an ISO
project in progress to produce a CD with Windows auto install but also
GNU/Linux version etc. Might be best to wait a little while to see if we
do get a standard ISO to send out. I would envisage getting the CD
Burning done in late September. I have people in other countries who
will distribute the CD if we can collect a lot.

--
ian <ian.lynch2@ntlworld.com>