[school-discuss] (FWD) request to purchase knoppix for kids CD ROMs

[Jim -- you should subscribe to the list, so future posts will get
through. -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net -----

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:21:58 -0700
Subject: request to purchase knoppix for kids CD ROMs
From: jim stockford <jim@well.com>
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net

    I would like to purchase Knoppix for Kids CD ROMs
that are packaged in a printed cover--I saw one once
for a few minutes and am now in love. I will pay a
reasonable price for a small quantity; if I have to, I
guess I'd pay a slightly unreasonable price for a
moderate quantity. I'm an individual, not an institution,
and my pockets are not deep.
    I'll be grateful to anyone who can help me with this.
jim stockford
    jim@well.com
    415 823 4590  cellphone

----- End forwarded message -----