Re: [school-discuss] FLOSS Evangelism Through Volunteer Work

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 08:04:34AM -0500, LM wrote:
> Everyone was talking about Photoshop at one park event when
> they were discussing nature photography.  One could put Gimp,
> mtpaint, rawtherapee, hugin and imagemagick on the disk as well
> to give some free alternatives for photography editing.

I can bake LiveCDs with more or less anything (being busy
with the distribution image creation infrastructure).
Not overnight though as quick hacks are frowned upon. :)

> There could be one version of the disk with Windows programs

Some of these used to be announced here as well -- I mean
WinOSSCDRom which has seen its latest release two years ago
unfortunately (http://www.winosscdrom.com).

(Richard, I've pulled 1.9 ISO onto ftp.linux.kiev.ua as well
-- if you had access trouble that time please drop me a note)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
###