Re: [school-discuss] DSS for Teachers, Adminstrators....

Hi Mike,

I don't know what you mean about Lousiana being a moving target. Maybe it is. I
do know that if you have a look at the ... Language arts lessons from NCTE and
how they are correlated with standards, you'll gain a good picture of what's
available.

Have a look at McRel and the links to the National Orgs supporting various
disciplines. Each of the states, by the way, have based their standards on those
created by these national orgs. Then the university- school consortia are pretty
darned well-done. Think-Read-Write is a stunner.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *