Re: [school-discuss] a list of necessary topics for college intro to IT

The ICDL and the links to the Philippines programs are really
interesting. I will definitely look into instituting something similar
here.

The Open Source movement as a valid business model has only recently
started to get traction here, so the timing is right. I also looked at
your website and am really impressed. It makes me think that I should
work harder.

I would be really interested to see what other international
organizations and countries are cooking up and to see the
commonalities (unions) and differences (subtractions).

Please throw more info my way whenever it comes to you. Things are
still in the fermenting stage, so anything is possible. My syllabus
for this Spring was locked in by the previous teacher, so any changes
will be possible in the Fall, at the earliest. However, it would be
wonderful to have someone like you as a senpai (senior colleague)
feeding me links.

Thank you again and yoroshiku onegaishimasu,
Micheal

--
Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki, Japan (GMT+9, no DST)