Re: [school-discuss] This could work...

That's not really as big a problem as you think.  Cellular modems that
attach to ethernet are pretty common in the transportation industry.
Big trucking firms use them along with GPS receivers to keep track of
their deliveries.

--
Doug Loss              Unquestionably, there is progress.
drloss@xxxxxxxxxxx     The average American pays out twice