Re: [school-discuss] Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: Centre : Open-SourceStudent Information Software System]

Richard Smedley wrote:
FRANCIS C WILSON wrote:

Please drop (or set off with spaces) the parentheses around the miller-group url below; then a person could just click on it to get to the site; as it is, the person gets the message "www.miller-group.net) not found".

Try Mozilla mail?

I know this is a list for educators, but surely even educators
are capable of seeing a URL in an e-mail body text and
somehow successfully transferring it to a web browser,
whatever client software they use?  ;^)

Mozilla is very good at recognising links, mail addresses etc. However, if you really want to make sure people using all kinds of clients get the link correctly, you can put it in angle-brackets (like this: <www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin>).

Robin

--
"I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art."
Dawn - BtVS

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi