Re: [school-discuss] Walmart Sells Linux Boxes

These sold out of WalMart in less than a week. For a small system they
were OK but heavy desktop like KDE or Gnome they were struggling.

They would make great thin clients, however!

--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>