[school-discuss] Worldwide Interferometry Array

Hi all,

I have recently subscribed to the schoolforge list.  Although I have
been a lawyer for the past eight years, I will begin teaching secondary
mathematics in Massachusetts this fall.  I
have a project that I hope may be of interest to some of the members of
schoolforge.  I am trying to develop an education-oriented design for a
networked array of
inexpensive radio telescopes using Linux and other free software.

I have posted more details and have an, as yet, inactive mailing list
at:

http://www.ginkwunk.net/~sbt/Worldwide_Array/index.html

Keep up the good work.

Yours,