Re: [school-discuss] Worldwide Interferometry Array

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 03:39 pm, you wrote:

count us in.

we have a rocketry program and want to put a radio telescope application
up at warren easton high school (dave prentiss is at warren easton).

we'll get ramped up over the weekend.

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com