Re: [school-discuss] Britannica and DMCA?

Beware of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If any of these
proprietary formats claim that they exist to protect copyrighted
materials, then a third-party reader might be circumventing it, and may
be illegal.

I'm not a lawyer, and don't mean to spread FUD, but the DMCA is
something to consider anyway...

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank,         Assistant Professor
dblank@brynmawr.edu,            (610)526-6501