Re: [school-discuss] Passwords for kids?

Stewart M. Ives wrote:
Karsten,

Gee, why compound your problem with passwords and logging on?? Why not just have a shared drive out on the server and be done with it.
Perhaps because the kind of student who has problems logging on is also the kind who could easily overwrite other students' files by mistake. I don't trust my university students with a shared directory, and I dread to think what would happen with six-year-olds.

Robin

--
“Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.”
- Voltaire

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi