Re: [school-discuss] Off-Topic (sort of): Reasons not to use Google Docs for Education?

On the other hand, it is possible to hire Google to provide their software (including customizations) for districts, on district-owned servers.  Such a contract obviously has (or can have) an entirely different set of terms.

That's obviously of less interest to this discussion group, since it's a service-for-hire, and we're here to talk about FLOSS...

###