Re: [school-discuss] text reader

Creation of eBooks with F/OSS and in open formats is a big issue. A summary and how-to's could be very useful for teachers. Of peak interest is inclusion of media, without resorting to iBooks Author.

For non media-embedded ebooks, I have been playing with this LibreOffice plugin that generates ePubs based on a documents header styles:

http://writer2epub.en.softonic.com/