Re: The Distribution

> Very good.  Is that NFS also the proposed destination for all SEUL?
> Should I mount it for building the GUI tree?  Or is seul providing HD
> space on their systems?

We have a CVS server, and we haven't figured out how to distribute things
yet.  What I need is some time to work this out, without having to keep up
with these lists.  I'm not saying stop discussing, but I think I need to
write up some things first, to get everything going in the right direction.
Please be patient, there's only one of me, and no one else around that can
help me.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user