Re: QZB Re: seul-edu project updates

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> > So basically, I can get somebody to write a document that will walk
> > you through learning XML specifically for the QZB project, if you tell
> > me the sorts of things you want to know.
> >
> I want to know what is exactly an XML parser.
> What I need to do if I want to have XML file format for Dr Geo : I mean
> how far can help a parser in my application.

I agree with this, and would also like to get a clearer understanding of
how the XML data ought to be stored.  Should they be in a flat text
file, or go through some translation mode and be stored in a database?
I looked at the Casbah Project a while ago and read about their Natroun
server component, but I confess that I didn't fully understand it.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a