Re: QZB Re: seul-edu project updates

Doug Loss wrote:

> Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> >
> > > So basically, I can get somebody to write a document that will walk
> > > you through learning XML specifically for the QZB project, if you tell
> > > me the sorts of things you want to know.
> > >
> > I want to know what is exactly an XML parser.
> > What I need to do if I want to have XML file format for Dr Geo : I mean
> > how far can help a parser in my application.
> >
> I agree with this, and would also like to get a clearer understanding of
> how the XML data ought to be stored.

I'm concerned with these also.
For Promath development I will be using a chain such as:
sql-db(back) + middleware(like php,odbc,jdbc) + html(front)
So: how much is XML going to upset this scheme ?
How should data be stored ?
How are they retrieved ?
With what degree of performance (size, access speed) ?

--
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orléans, France