[seul-edu] MySQL/PHP

Roger (arma@seul.org) and I have set up MySQL and PHP3 on belegost. PHP
should be accessable by anyone, but to have a database on the MySQL
server will require me to add it in by hand. I will work out some sort of
procedure to add databases to the server. I hope this will be of help
to those groups who need access to this type of software.

Regards,
Stephen A. Quam

Stephen Quam					Everybody dies. What matters is
LUG Project Director				what you do between now and when
CSA Co-Chair (Director of External Affairs)	it happens to you.
EC 3.702					  -OSC