Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Elementry

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, you wrote:
> [...]

I think it does have value.  The more the students understand about the way
software works, the better they will be able to use and troubleshoot that
software.  Indeed, some students may look at the very escape sequences needed
to do groovy things on the printer, using a raw mode rather than a driver.

--
jeff williams - cfiaime@nconnect.net
		jeff.williams@cuw.edu