Toontalk and Miguel's 3D Logo

I just looked at <http://www.toontalk.com>.  It appears to do many of the
things that Miguel was mentioning in his posts about developing a 3D Logo for
 Linux.  The website is certainly worth looking over to get ideas from.  If
the developer of the program is interested in porting it to Linux but isn't
sure about all the DirectX routines, I'm in contact with a newly forming
company that has as its sole business porting games (which in this case
includes edutainment-type programs) to Linux.  Until they make a public
announcement I don't want to say any more, but I'm told that that's immanent.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes