Re: ggui: One more candidate to SEUL software list!

Roman Suzi wrote:

> It is called 'ggui' and appeared on Freshmeat today.
>
> * Its a wizardizer of CLUI programs! *
>
> What do you think? Is it worth considering to add to SEUL-edu developers
> (?) tools?

> In any case its clearly a candidate for SEUL-EDU development tools. (When
> it will reach post-beta state from its pre-alpha now ;-)

I looked at it too.  I don't know that it's a development tool so much
as a way to ease the use of CLI commands for apprehensive users.  Having
said that, if it's made to work well it clearly should be considered
somewhere in the SEUL (simple end-user Linux) world if not specifically
in seul-edu.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards