!!! sync digest: All in one letter

Roman Suzi writes:

 > I don't have time answer individual messages,  so  I  just  put
 > some summarising remarks/my opinion:
 >
 > 1. XML tags must not be visible to end-user!
 >    -----------------------------------------
 >    (Are HTML tags visible? No! Why EDUML must be visible?)
 >    So, only hackers will see them and hackers understand english
 >    and are happier with english, because english words have
 >    precise meaning for them. Paste is paste, school is school,
 >    interrupt is interrupt and not arrest, disrupt or stop.

actually, HTML is viewable to the user since many browsers show page
source upon request.  admittedly, not many people choose to do this, but
i don't see this feature going away.  EDUML will also be exposed in this
manner.

 >    DO WE HAVE SOMEBODY WITH SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
 >    EXPERIENCE HERE?
 >
 >    Can that person advice us how to do it with more
 >    order that it is now?

you are free to unsubscribe for a bit and skim the archives.  this will
reduce stress and remove some of the disorder you find disturbing.  take
a few days to formulate your personal goals and then check back to see
what overlap exists between you and the mailing list.

perhaps there is none.  if so, continue your personal efforts (there's
always work to be done) and check back periodically until there is some
alignment of interest.  lurking is a time-honored tradition; think of it
as wading on the beach on a sunny day.  you view a distant lighthouse
and walk towards it, enjoying the breeze, while around you the water
swirls and recedes, moving in a disorderly manner but not unpleasant.
at some point you may wish to swim, but it's not required.

aligned interest is like a wave forming that happens to be heading
towards your lighthouse (where there is a cool drink awaiting, mmmm).
you can surf it w/ some combination of skill and luck.  if such a wave
appears, dive back into the discussion, post some code, communicate on
private channels, ask questions, and move with the wave.  your efforts
become the body of the wave, then, and feed its progress.

but if the water only froths and foams, and no waves are apparent, you
will still get to the lighthouse eventually.  from there you may be able
to see farther and catch waves to the next lighthouse.  software project
management on the net is like this.

so, what if you want to create waves?  post code post code post code
post code post code post code post code.

thi