Re: The French connection [Fwd: french?]

In message <36819163.50ED6A8A@seul.org>, pete@seul.org writes:
>     Here's my initial attempt at translation of the three questions.
>Please correct me if I flubbed it (the questions in french are in
>parentheses) ...

Thanks, Pete! It looks good (not that I know French, but...)

At this point, you should send them a quick note mentioning
that you've done a translation
(http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Dec-1998/msg00365.html)
and you'd be happy to have them put it on their site or put it up
on the seul site, if they approve.

I think they'd get a lot more responses if it were translated
into English as well. On the other hand, maybe they're trying
to decide French policy here, and so hearing from non-French
people is useless. Maybe we should thank them for giving us a
headstart with some questions, and post (similar) questions of
our own, for non-French people?

It would be a good way to get people thinking about Linux (and
free software in general) in education. But it's a project that
doesn't "produce" anything, and we've got rather a lot of those
going on as it is.

Anyway, time for some debate. :)
--Roger