Re: Slashdot edu-tainment software question

Robert Tinker wrote:

> The Concord Consortium  http://www.concord.org

OK, I have now paged through the site.  Robert, I really like some of
the projects you're doing.  I notice that most if not all of the
computer software you've designed to use with your projects runs on
Apple systems.  Would you be interested in working with some of us
(assuming that there are some of us willing and able to do so) to
develop Linux versions of some or all of your software and possibly
Linux software to do other things you might be interested in?

This isn't anything like a formal proposal.  Given the nature of OSS
projects in general formal proposals are pretty uncommon.  This is more
of a request for comment.  So, what do you think?

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a