QZB Re: Status reports

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

>Bruno and Roman, I think we have a reasonable idea of where your
>projects are; how about some ideas of where you see them going?

Doug, I am unfortunately really busy with all kinds of  things.

We have very slow discuss discussion with Odile  Benassi  also.
Thus, its me + Odile, I think.

I am so sorry that I can't keep up..!

My views are expressed on http://cran.mit.edu/~rnd

I still can't find time to write down classification...

*

Windows 95 keep crashing badly at our schools... So,  it  keeps
me thinking about alternatives.

I also  saw  some  quick-n-dirty  shareware  quiz  systems  for
Windowz...

I think, that in Quiz-systems business it's very hard  to  have
one universal solution. Thus I  see  the  QZB  project  way  in
developing storage format and then develop some tools for it.

*

As for integration with grade books, its possible,  of  course,
but will it really be secure way?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi

--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk
Thursday, February 18, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1