[seul-edu] New Linux in education website

This was announced on Linux Weekly News daily updates yesterday:

<http://k12linux.com/>

From their website, they are "a site dedicated to using linux and other
open source software in our elementary and/or secondary school systems
(public, private, charter and home) .  We hope to provide those of you
who are considering implementing linux with enough information to make
an informed decision by providing cost analysis and case studies from
various school systems around the world, and to help those of you who
are in the process of implementing linux by sharing information,
knowledge and wisdom gained from those who have gone before us.