Re: [seul-edu] New Linux in education website

Hey that's me! I'm not quite ready for prime time yet. Trying to get ready
for a presentation at the NCAECT, http://www.ncaect.org, These are the
people who make the decisions at their schools and districts. There are also
several people from the NC Department of Public Instruction at this
conference. I'm getting alot of questions about what we are doing in our
system. I'm setting up a dry run today. Taking a server, dual boot pentium
workstation, 2 xterms using older machines (IBM EduQuest computers 1 386 and
1 486) all running StarOffice5.1.