[seul-edu] [Fwd: Montreal] (progress?)

Hi there,

Looks like things are happening, sort of. We're going to have to decide one
way or another whether we want to present SEUL/edu as a talk during this
session. At this point, we're likely going to be placed at 17:30 hrs, which
means that we're right during dinner.

I originally thought of this as a great opportunity to test out the seul/edu
presentation before Toronto, but at this point I suspect that, at best,
there may be 2-3 of us at the conference. Perhaps it would be wiser to focus
on showing off SEUL/edu projects at a booth rather than at a talk. In any
case, Toronto will be a far bigger show for us, and we'll have our greatest
impact there.

As far as hardware goes, I should be able to supply a fair bit of it here.
Ideally, I'd like to have an X server / X client combination running and
show off our apps.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052