Re: [seul-edu] Cooperation

Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

> Now, debian are getting to this.  I thought maybe we should contact other
> distributions as well and se if they're up to it.  How do you think we shall
> approach them?

Good question.  Let's think about this and discuss it.  And we shouldn't
limit ourselves to distros, either.  Let's try to draw the Windomaker,
AfterStep, GNOME, KDE, etc. folks into providing things intended for
kids too.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just