[seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

Different subject, same questions.  There was some talk from Stephen
Quam, Roman Suzi, Jeff Clements, Odile Benassy and probably some folks
I've forgotten about combining everyone's work on quizzing and testing
applications into one whiz-bang app.  Again, the AUC and LearnLoop
projects were interested in integrating something like this into their
work (LearnLoop already has something along these lines--could it be
folded into this too?).  This is something we want to keep after; it's
too important and useful to let it fall by the wayside.  Such an app
should be able to talk easily with the gradebook apps.  Someone should
take a leadership role in pushing this.  I know a bit about Odile's and
Roman's schedules and I doubt that either of them could commit the time
to do it (if I'm wrong I apologize).  Stephen, Jeff, Dan Kionka, Daniel
or Per from LearnLoop, would any of you be interested in leading this
effort?

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just