Re: [seul-edu] unsubscribing from this (or most other) lists

Hello everybody,

I believe this wave of unsubscribers is caused by the increase in traffic om the
list. There have been a lot of mails about the (very useful) iso-project the
last weeks, which may annoy people. I think it's a shame we're loosing these
subscribers, so maybe it should be considered to decrease the amount of traffic,
or to create a seperate list or something. On the other hand, the messages about
the iso project are clearly labeled in the subject, and can easily be filtered.

I'll shortly introduce myself, since this is my first message on the list. I'm a
computer science lecturer and system administrator at the Katholieke Hogeschool
in Leuven, Belgium. I don't know the correct translation of hogeschool, it's
something like a college or a polytechnic. I teach in the practical bachelor in
applied informatics.

Greetings,

Gerben.