Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Build from Source

Darryl Palmer wrote:
To be compliant with Debian policy, all packages have to be buildable
from source.  Are we going to require all applications that are on the
CD to comply with this?  The reason that I ask is because there might be
problems with Kara and StarLogo.

What are those problems? Give us more details and we'll have a better chance of making a good decision. I think the buildable-from-source policy is a good one, but we need to know more to decide.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain