Re: [seul-edu] Some changes--part 5, SEUL/edu itself

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 01:38:09PM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
<snip>
> If there are no major reasons for not doing so, I propose we add all
> members of the seul-edu mailing list who aren't already on it to the
> schoolforge-discuss mailing list, transfer the case studies and AppIndex
> databases to Schoolforge, and officially shut down SEUL/edu.

What you've said makes sense to me.  I'm happy to move over to the
'schoolforge-discuss' list, and continue my lurking, and occasional post,
there. :^)

Thanks for all your work here in the past, and I'm glad you'll remain with
us in the future! :^)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                           Got kids?  Get Tux
Paint!