Re: New SAL listings

I took a look at the SAL web site. My first thought was, "Why are we
maintaining a duplicate list?". However after a close look, I found that it
was not well maintained. For example, it contained projects that died a
year ago. Also they do have all the information about a project that I
would like to see. But it does raise the question, "What criteria are we
using for a program to be listed on our list?". I still go back to the idea
that ultimately we will want the available programs in a database. Anywau
some more thoughts.

Bob