Re: [seul-edu] windows mac network via linux

I may be wrong, but my present understanding is that a domain is needed
to use encrypted windows logins, (non clear text passwords across the
network), when accessing the windows file server.

Multiple windows domains are indeed a big mess and best avoided in my
opinion as well.

Back to the original question, to get the Macs to talk to the rest of
the network just turn on IP on the macs and all should be well.  That
requires MacOS 8.x or better I think.

- cameron

--
- cameron miller