[seul-edu] I love progress

	When I became my schools webmaster the IT Director had never been exposed
to Linux. He has allowed me to set up a linux box to experiment with. Today
when I walked into the office he said that he wanted a mail system for every
student through telent. This was really exciting. In about one month he has
adopted Linux as a viable option and seems constantly impressed by all the
things that it can do.
	Now, why didn't he know about Linux to begin with? Perhpas that is a factor
that is slowing the acceptance down. If these IT directors knew about what
this can do for them they would be willing to try it out. Just a thought,
does anyoen else see this?

	On a side note, I am looking for a free (opensource or not) Win32 X server.
Are there any that I don't know about. The school will be slow to put linux
on all the machines but might be more willing to install X to run off an app
server. Thanks for any help.

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School