Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

There is a lot of interest here at my school -- the kids
are always borrowing my CD-ROMS to install linux.  Most
of them have laptops though and have a hard time getting
the correct drivers.  Unfortunately, I don't have much
time to help them.  Maybe a LUG at the school for young
people is a good idea.

Francis, are you willing to perhaps organize something
with the Internet?  A Virtual LUG?  Because, I still
don't have much time to give to student projects.

Bill

Quoting SPECTRE <SPECTRE@harry-carlton.notts.sch.uk>:

> If any Young Linuxer needs some directions, I am
available, and for anyone
> In my area, I would love to set up a LUG.
>
> Francis Tyers

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>