Re: [seul-edu] [Science project] Re: Status of SEUL/edu-supported projects

Georges Khaznadar wrote:

> My wish is to develop a software base allowing to drive the
> analogig-digital converter which I know the best, via a plugin. And to
> design it sufficiently flexible to allow fast plugin development for
> other converters. This software just needs to output data as ascii
> number series, since gnuplot, grace are enough to manage such data.
> How many of us do share the same needs ?
> Do you know someting about such developments ?
> Who can explain me the basics of developping with plugins ?

You might try the Linux Lab Project <http://www.llp.fu-berlin.de/>.  I
don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but it's in the
general area.

Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just
Bloomsburg University     sit there.
dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers